Skip to main content
The Word of God
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures are the Word of God, fully inspired and fully sufficient (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- They are the inerrant foundation of what we believe (Matt 24:35) and how we are to conduct ourselves (Matt 7:24) .
- We believe that there is only one true and living GOD (Deut 6:4, Isa 44:6),
- eternally existing in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19).
The person of Jesus
- We believe in the Jesus Christ of the Bible, God’s only begotten Son (John 3:16),
- who was with the Father in glory (John 17:5), who created all things (John 1:1-3, Col 1:16),
- who willfully descended from heaven (Phi 2:6-8),
- who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin (Matt 1:20, Luke 1:34).
- We believe in His sinless life (Heb 4:15, 2 Cor 5:21),
- His miraculous ministry and teachings (Acts 10:38),
- His sacrificial death on the cross (Col 1:21-22),
- His bodily resurrection (1 Cor 15:1-4, Luke 24:39),
- His ascension into Heaven (Luke 24:51, Acts 1:9),
- His perpetual intercession for His people (Heb 7:25, Rom 8:34),
- and His literal return to Earth to establish His Kingdom (Acts 1:11, Rev 1:7).
Heaven and hell
- We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell.
- We believe that all those who place their faith in Jesus Christ will spend eternity in Heaven with the Lord,
- while those who reject Jesus’ free gift of salvation will spend eternity separated from the Lord.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature, at enmity with God (Eph 2:1-3),
- and are therefore under condemnation (John 3:36).
- We believe that repentant faith in Jesus Christ is the only way that a person can be reconciled to God, have forgiveness of sins, and inherit eternal life.
- We believe that salvation is a free gift (Eph 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7),
- based upon the finished work of Jesus Christ alone.